Information for Authors
1. Since Oct. 2016, Journal of Computers is published bimonthly in February, April, June, August, October, and December at Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C. by the Computer Society of the Republic of China. It publishes original papers in the areas of Information Science, Information Engineering, Information Management, and Information Systems.
2. Submission of a manuscript is welcomed provided that the author bears the responsibility for protecting any proprietary rights or security classification.
3. The submissions will be processed soon after a paper is received by the editing office. Currently, an initial paper reviewed by editors takes about 30 days in average. For common cases, the processing time for the first round review of an initial submission will be no later than three months to six months.
4. The official language of the JOC is English. All submissions should be written in English. A list of keywords is required to describe each paper. And a self-contained abstract should be of more than twenty lines. <PAPER_FORMAT_DOWNLOAD>
5. We only accept the manuscripts from English version submission system. All manuscripts from Chinese version submission system will be rejected immediately.
6. A full paper should be more than 10 pages but not contain references. Any submission not follow this limit will be rejected immediately.
7. Manuscripts should be submitted to http://jrs.edubook.com.tw/JOC/index_login.zul?locale=en .